Friday, 21 June 2013

June 2013 Card Making Workshop

Hello everyone!  Hope you are well and enjoying the bit of sunshine we are having today while is lasts.

I have posted a picture of the card made last night at the workshop kindly put on by Amy from Out of the Blue in Chipping Sodbury and Carole.


Been and had my hair done this morning, it was totally overdue and looks a lot neater now.  I have a made a lot of cards in the past and will post some of them on here over the next few weeks.  

I have recently purchased a Meltpot (I'm blaming Carole again, lol) I just need to get some UTEE and/or bees wax to melt in it and make some embellishments for my cards, I'm looking at doing soemthing Christmassy with it for this years Christmas Cards.  I will let you know how I'm getting on.

Must go now and post my Dad's birthday card so he gets it for the 25th, the picture is below

I have used a Hunkdory topper, Marian Swirl Die, and a Papermania Stamp for the Greeting, which is coloured in with Spectrum Noirs.

Speak again soon, bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Lol Sharon I'm getting the blame a lot..:) don't mind though, you will love the melting pot! I've been to the hairdresser today too..snap! Love your card from last night and your you dad's too, super design and colours..looking forward to your future creations, have a good weekend, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, love the card you made last night. The personal touches you add to yours are always lovely. If you'd like us to add some beeswax & Utee to our next order for you just let me know. We have a few colours of small pots of Utee in the shop at the mo too. A really nice card for your Dad, I'm sure he'll love it.
    Have a great weekend, see you soon
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, please check back again to see what I have been up to next.