Sunday, 23 June 2013

This Weekend Activity



Hello everyone, 

I would like to say thank you to Amy & Carole for following me.  

Well this weekend the weather hasn't been brilliant so I thought it was about time to do some crafting.

Saturday morning I decided it was time to try out my Cameo and attach a design to a T-shirt, I have been thinking and toying with this for so long I couldn't believe how straightforward it was.  The picture below shows the design I chose from the Silhouette site, I used heat set polyflex from MDP Supplies, they do all sorts of materials for the Cameo & Robo.

My Mum asked me to make a card for my Aunt's 50th Wedding Anniversary as she wanted something special.  This card when closed is A4, the sentiment is from Pinflair and I made the toppers on the front from my crafty stash, I also made the danglies that hung inside the pop out section.  The little frog was for my Aunt who is mad about frogs. 

The next card is the card I made for my Aunt, using the Keepsake Bookatrix board, a pinflair sentiment and  a topper made from my crafty stash.  Again I just had to put on a little frog.

Apparently when my Aunt received the card she got all emotional with the wording on both cards.


This card was made for my Step Mother In Law for her 80th birthday, again the card was A4 when closed and uses the same pop out technique inside.  This card closed using two strands of co-ordinating ribbon.

 

This card was for one of my sister in law's 50th birthday,  purple is her favourite colour and I used Hunkydory toppers on this A4 pop out card.

I am today working on a commission I have for a card for a Civil Ceremony and I will post when I have completed it.  I am also hoping to have a play with my new toy, the Meltpot.




2 comments:

  1. Morning Sharon, wow! You did have a creative weekend! Puts me to shame as I didn't get a chance to do any crafting just boring old house work :( planning on having a play with some new bits & pieces this evening :)
    Love that t shirt! & your cards are beautiful
    See you soon
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, I'm having a catch up as work got the better of me yesterday and I was too tired for blogging! You've had a lovely crafty weekend and all your makes are gorgeous! I got my Tim's tag made and two commissions, so I didn't do too badly! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, please check back again to see what I have been up to next.