Monday, 15 July 2013

Sunshine

Well what wonderful weather we are having at the moment, it means I have been sat in the garden making Christmas Cards, I was determined to get an earlier start to them this year.  

I have started with some cards for the the Motorcycle Club I'm a member of, these were made with a little bit of matt and layering and some peel offs, easy to complete.  

Above is the first lot of cards I made and finished the end of last week.  The next 8 cards were started at the same time, but I didn't finish them until today.










I forgot to mention when I went to the motorbike rally a couple of weekends ago my bike won an award!  It won best customised 650, even though it is almost standard and the paint work is original, but as they say the Judge's decision is final, and if you wondering what the trophy is it a piston.



Well, I am now off to play with a stamp I recently purchased from Out of the Blue in Chipping Sodbury, it is of an owl and I have in mind to go autumnal we will have to wait and see what actually happens as it may go a different way when I'm working on it!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, well you've made a great start with Christmas cards, fab! Love Santa on his bike! Well done on your award for your bike as well! See you soon, Carole X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, I have just popped over from Carols blog to see what you do. I just love those biker Christmas cards they are fab. Also had a look back to when you started, you have beautiful cards.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, please check back again to see what I have been up to next.