Tuesday, 13 August 2013

From the Past

I thought I would show you some cards that I have made in the past.



I have in the past made several cards using different Parchment Craft techniques, I love doing this craft, but it does take time, patience and practice.











These designs came from various sources, magazines, Christine Coleman patterns, Craftsuprint.

The following card is something I made this weekend, I just love using my distress inks and stamps at the moment.


The background stamp is by Indigoblu and the cat is from Stamps Away, the flower is from my stash, which I think originated from Hobbycraft.

Hope you like my cards!xx


1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Sharon, especially the cat! I've asked around but no solution to your commenting problem except to check your settings again - or go to blogger help and type in your question, I've found that helpful in the past, Carole X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, please check back again to see what I have been up to next.