Thursday, 19 September 2013

Jem's Design Ltd CD - Lililicious

I have recently purchased this CD from Jem's Design Ltd, as its name suggests its about Lilies.  I am a fan of Jem's Design and have several of their CD's.

I would like to share some cards that I have made using images from this CD:-

This is the Fantasy Lily,  I printed it on to satin effect photograph paper, mat and layered on to pink, black,  green check and green card stock, then placed on to a 8" x 8" blank card base, I have used two Marianne Dies for the pink swirly bits and flowers from my stash that I have made a while ago and can't remember what die I used, I finished this off with Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescant PVA for the  pearl drops in the corners.

This is from the Watercolour Lily section of the CD, I printed off the jigsaw topper, matted on to black card stock then a velvety finished paper and black card stock, I then attached this to a 8" x 8" blank base card, attached a co-ordinating ribbon and Marianne Die for the swirls, I then used the Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA for the pearls and some paper flowers that I had in my stash .

This card is from the Bejewelled Lily and was sent to my niece for her birthday earlier this month.  Again it is a 8" x 8" card, I used the jigsaw topper again but cut a section out and placed this at an angle, the topper is matted on to black, purple and red card stock, I used a Cheery Lynn Die for the black swirls, red organza ribbon and a purple paper rose and a red butterfly from my stash, I finished of the corners with the Cosmic Shimmer PVA.

This card is from the Chocolate Coated Lilies section, again another 8" x 8" card, I used the jigsaw topper again and cut a section out and added it at a jaunty angle, the topper mas mat and layered on to black, ivory and cream card stock, the blank base card was craft card.  I used the Cheery Lynn die again for the swirl and the roses were from my stash, I think these were made using the Britannia Dies.  I used a latte coloured organza ribbon and lce for the bow, again finishing off the corners with Cosmic Shimmer PVA pearl drops.

I hope that you like these cards as much as I enjoyed making them.  Coming up over the next few days I will share some Christmas cards I have made along with a card I made at the Card Making Workshop run by Amy from Out of the Blue Shop in Chipping Sodbury.

More information about Jem's Design Ltd CD's can be found at http://jemsdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/


4 comments:

  1. Stunning cards, love them all. Now following. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for looking Chris and for following me, yeah, I've got three followers now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely selection from the gorgeous Lililicious cd, Sharon. I love the variety and quality of the techniques you have used. Well done.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Sharon, all of them...see you in October hopefully! Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, please check back again to see what I have been up to next.