Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Weekend of Syn - Motorcycle Rally

As you may know Dave(my husband of 30+ years) and I are bikers and we belong to the Virago Star Owners Club, I thought I would share a little snippet of the things we have recently done.

We have now had the last motorcycle rally of the year for the bike club we belong to, we had a long weekend down in Gravesend in Kent over the Bank Holiday.

Whilst we were in Kent we went to see my Mum and two brothers, which made it a very pleasant weekend,  we had good bands and entertainment at the rally site, which was at Gravesend Rugby Club, we had rain for the majority of the day on the Saturday, but that was soon forgotten on the Sunday when the sun came out.

My bike won another prize that weekend, that's two trophies this year, I had never one anything before so I am quite chuffed.

We had a bit of fun on the Sunday evening, our group decided we were going to the club house in "onesies" and they were all different animals:



We still have a couple of rides planned, the last official one being the 13th October and unfortunately named "The Fat Ladies Run", I'm afraid I don't know where that came from as it was already that when I joined the club 13 years ago.  This run I have organised and we are going to go to The Cotswold Falconry Centre in Moreton in the Marsh.

I would like to share a photo of the back of my waistcoat, spray painted by Herb from Spellbound, it is my favourite design of his and of course is in my favourite colours.

Spellbound Design by Herb of Spellbound.

Since we have been home I have made a few cards, using a CD by Jems Designs I have also made some more Christmas Cards and yes I have made another card using the Cat stamp. I will share these on another blog on another day, when I have taken some photographs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon, nice catch up! Looks like you have been having a fab time and love your waistcoat.I have good memories of the Falconry Centre as I did a falconry course there some years ago..it was amazing! See you soon, Carole Z x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, please check back again to see what I have been up to next.