Wednesday, 8 January 2014







Hello Everyone, 

I would like to wish you a very happy New Year, I hope that all your dreams and wishes come true and you have plenty of "crafting" time.

I haven't blogged for a while, too caught up with Christmas things, I made all my cards this year some of which I have shown on here.

I have lots of new craft things to play with this year and I just don't know where to start.  lol.

I have been dabbling in jewellery making over the last few months.






Some of these were christmas gifts for friends and family.

I also found time to alter some Christmas Scene's I had purchased as plain wood:


I purchased this as you see it, we thought it was a bit bare, so I just had to have a play.  LOL
This was the scene after I had added some more greenery and snow and ice.  This scene lights up unfortunately that picture didn't turn out very well.


This was the small scene, I had already started by colouring the trees, before I took the photo.


This was after I had put on some other bits of greenery and some snow & ice.


This is the small scene light up, we thought they looked very effective.


I have been card making as well and these I will show shortly.

Happy crafting.


2 comments:

  1. HI Sharon and Happy New Year! Love your Christmas scene! We bought one of those Lemax village houses a few years ago and now it has taken over the room..village? It's a small town! Looks very pretty but took so long to pack up! Loving your jewellery makes too, hard to pick a favourite, but I think if pushed the first and last ones :)...see you soon, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jewellery Sharon & the colours you've used are great. Still have plans for some jewellery workshops for Out Of The Blue so watch this space! Great idea to alter the Christmas scenes, much more festive. Oh, & happy new year!
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, please check back again to see what I have been up to next.