Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Jems Designs - Enigma CD and My Latest Jewellery Creations




Hello Everyone and a very warm welcome to my new followers.

I hope you are all well and finding some time for crafting, my mojo seems to have left me, I hope it's just temporary.

I have a couple of workshops this week, the first being Tuesday morning at Tanzee Designs in Wotton Under Edge http://tanzeedesigns.co.uk/, this is for Kumihimo with Beads, I just love Kumihimo braiding I find it really relaxing.

The next is Thursday evening with Amy (from Out of the Blue Gift Shop in Chipping Sodbury) http://craftylittleideas.blogspot.co.uk/  & Carole http://8thwonderart.blogspot.co.uk/ and this workshop is a Card Making Workshop, I wonder what delights Amy has in mind this month!  It will be the first session since November and I am looking forward to going.


Enigma CD, I printed off the basic hexagon card topper and used the second largest, I also printed off the basic quick card template and intended to use that, but changed my mind, I used Tonic Studio Corner Dies round the edges raising the butterflies, I added some glitter and a purple rose.  I also made a co-ordinating insert, unfortunately I forgot to take a photo.


This was my second card using the Enigma CD, this time I used the basic quick card and a topper, I decided I wanted a decorate edge and used some black lace, and of course glitter was used on the mask and flourish.

This is the insert for the card above, I used black peel offs for the Happy Birthday on the left and just cut out and layered the inseerts.

I apologise for the quality of the photography especially with the glare from the mirri card, perhaps I ought to take a photography course next.


This is the bracelet I made at the Kumihimo with Beads workshop this morning (14th Jan 2014).  I learnt lots of tips from Claire at Tanzee Designs.  Thank you.

This Shambala bracelet I started at the bead and natter morning at Tanzee Designs last Thursday.

I also started this Kumihimo necklace at the natter morning and finished it off at home over the weekend.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon...gorgeous makes! We have something quite different for you this month..see you Thursday! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Sharon but my favourite make on this post has to be the red bracelet. Looking forward to seeing your post featuring your zentangle card from thurs as I didn't get chance to see it on the night.
    See you soon
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, please check back again to see what I have been up to next.