Monday, 17 March 2014

Computer Problems



Hello Everyone!

I hope that you are all well and are enjoying the sunshine, isn't it gorgeous!

I am sorry for the lack of blogging, but I had a problem with my computer, thankfully it wasn't terminal.

I have been doing quite a few workshops recently at Tanzee Designs in Wootton Under Edge, I have taken some photo's of the jewellery I have made, I hope you like them.

This is a necklace that hasn't got a fastening.

This bracelet was made using seed beads.


This is a shamballa style bracelet and seed beads in a daisy design.

I have also made a some other pieces and thought I would share these as well:
This bracelet has been crocheted using S-Lon.

This bracelet I have made for my Mum, using faux pearls and elephant charms
This is sample of the wire wrapped brooch I was determined to master after the class.  It can be either a brooch or pendant.

I have also been to Sparkle Dreams in Swindon and participated in a couple of their workshops and had a lovely time making the following cards:

This was my first attempt at this style of card and I quite like the effect

This workshop was named Emerging colours, you stamp a multi coloured background and then stamp with versamark and use clear embossing powder for the camera image, once that has been heated a black stamp pad was smeared over the top giving the above effect.

This was also from the same workshop but instead of stamping the image, patterned backing paper was used and an almost solid stamp, using the same technique as above but used  Tim Holtz distress ink (peacock colour) to high light the image.



I have also made a card using Peerless Designs Tangletastic CD 1, this was for a monthly card swap for Silhouette Crafting Friends.  I have also made a couple of other cards:




Well sorry this has been a long post, hopefully I will be able to post again next week the makes for this week.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, you have been busy! Love your cards, was watching Peerless Designs on TV this week & the Tangletastic looked intriguing. Loving your jewellery! See you soon, Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Sharon, you have been busy on the creative front. I just adore your jewellery and your card creations are stunning. Popped in here after Carole gave us the heads up to your lovely blog.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comments Desire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Saron : )

    Carole sent me. Your jewelry is very pretty and I love your cards too.

    Have fun blogging : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patti, thank you for looking and your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, please check back again to see what I have been up to next.