Saturday, 17 May 2014

Absence

Hello Everyone,

The sun is shining and at last the temperature has warmed up at last, just need my hubby to get my summer clothes from the loft as I'm starting to melt!  lol.

I have been up to lots of lovely things both in card making/papercrafting and jewellery making.

I hope to  have some news to share with you later next month!  In the meantime here are pictures of some of the things I have made since my last post:










Owl is by Same Poole, Creative Expressions, this was designed by Sandy at Sparkle Dreams and was from the last workshop.

Made for my brother for his birthday this month, used Woodware Fluff It on the clouds and a Marianne Die for the motorbike.

Male Birthday card, I just love this stamp, the motorbike is a Marianne Die.

Cut out on the Cameo, this was for a card swap with Silhouette Crafting Friends for May.

for a birthday swap with Silhouette Crafting Friends, cut out using the Cameo.

A tutorial by Beadifulnights.  The photo doesn't do this set justice. 

Made at May's workshop hosted by Out of the Blue, Amy & Carol.  A chocolate wrapper!

Cloudy glass beads and findings used to make this gorgeous bracelet.

From a You-Tube tutorial by Beadifulnights, excellent tuition by Aleisha.

from another You-Tube tutorial by Beadifulnights.

I hope you like my creations and I will be back again with updates on latest makes.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You've been busy! Beautiful makes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very busy again! Gorgeous jewellery, Carole xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, please check back again to see what I have been up to next.